Buyers/Sellers Feedback

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Dang it, I always forget to post feedback... sorry guys, I seldom remember we have this thread! But it's mutual respect here as Phantomlimb777 was wonderful to work with... enjoy the drum and thanks so much!

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just had an incredibly smooth transaction with MTaranni Mike was a pleasure to deal with in all regards. Outstanding deal, super quick comms and shipping. Couldn't ask for anything more!

ludwigmod72

Reaction score
Just had an incredibly smooth transaction with MTaranni Mike was a pleasure to deal with in all regards. Outstanding deal, super quick comms and shipping. Couldn't ask for anything more!
Drumtimejohn!!! Absolute pleasure to deal with and incredibly knowledgeable about vintage kits. I purchased a mint condition 1968 Downbeat in WMP with appropriate era Ludwig cases, all original including the heads. Communication and transaction was OUTSTANDING!! Thank you for everything, I couldn’t have been happier and much respect for your honesty and guidance throughout the transaction.

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Thank you Mike. You made it smooth and easy. I wish all transactions - incoming or outgoing - were as effortless.

jmato

Reaction score
I had a great transaction with glynch. He is a quality guy.

Saladdaze

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'll hazard a guess I'm not the only one to compliment @Ptrick on a smooth and enjoyable transaction. Absolutely top-notch from initial communication to an incredible packaging job to - get this - following up to make sure I really liked the drum. I couldn't be happier with the entire experience. Thank you again, Patrick!

Last edited:

ludwigmod72

Reaction score
Drumtimejohn!!! Absolute pleasure to deal with and incredibly knowledgeable about vintage kits. I purchased a mint condition 1968 Downbeat in WMP with appropriate era Ludwig cases, all original including the heads. Communication and transaction was OUTSTANDING!! Thank you for everything, I couldn’t have been happier and much respect for your honesty and guidance throughout the transaction.

swayed1

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Had a great transaction with a seller @Ox Han - Nicely packed cymbals, great price, communication, and the fastest shipping time I have ever seen. Thanks!