Buyers/Sellers Feedback

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just completed a super smooth transaction with Breakdown7 on a pair of snare bags. Fantastic to deal with, items exactly as advertised, just awesome all the way around. Thanks David!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought a Ludwig shell from p83.....super smooth transaction, packed like a pro and quickly shipped! A++++.....thank you, sir!

Drumbumcrumb

Reaction score
Had a great experience with @Drumbumcrumb who bought my solid shell Summit Drums box elder snare. Great guy and I would do business with him anytime!
Perfect transaction with Lossforgain, drum was packed VERY well (even sounded good right out of the box) and was shipped right away. Beautiful drum, as described. An all around good guy!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought 2 Ludwig B/O toms from mfryed2112 - we ended up texting back and forth and he modded the order for me to suit my exact needs.

Nice guy, packed the goods well, quick s/h and a great deal....thanks again!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did a cymbal swap with VinSparkle - nice guy, item packed well, quick s/h and very smooth transaction....thanks!

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just completed a sale that went smooth and flawless. Most excellent snare drum that matches my drum kit! And a heck of a great deal. I want to thank drummertom for a perfect transaction. THANK YOU DRUMMERTOM!!!!!!!!!

Stretch

drummertom

DFO Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
I just completed a sale that went smooth and flawless. Most excellent snare drum that matches my drum kit! And a heck of a great deal. I want to thank drummertom for a perfect transaction. THANK YOU DRUMMERTOM!!!!!!!!!

Stretch
Thanks Stretch. A pleasure transacting with you. Great communication and fast payment. Enjoy the snare!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Traded a snare for some great K hats with drumreverie. Nice guy, packed well, quick s/h and a smooth +++ transaction...thanks!

Last edited:

drumreverie

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent trade with @JazzDrumGuy!. Amazing snare packing! Marvin "Smitty" Smith copper snare in great condition, exactly as described. I would gladly do business with him anytime.

A++++

ConvertedLudwigPlayer

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shout out to @shuffle for a great transaction! Pleasure to do business with. Great communication and I picked up a packing trick - put a piece of bubble wrap between the snare wires and reso head.