Buyers/Sellers Feedback

ConvertedLudwigPlayer

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a great transaction with @Deafmoon. He is very easy to deal with. I sent the money Friday evening and the parts arrived in Virginia on Monday. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

multijd

DFO Veteran
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shout out to Zenghost on our transaction of two Kentville heads. Everything went smooth and the heads arrived as described. Thank you!!

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shout out to @lossforgain , blacro came in today and as advertised needed a little cleaning up. After taking it apart and re-heading it (kept the reso) and playing it a little it sounds and looks amazing, it's really in great shape. This one is a keeper. The only snare I have now with an internal muffler, I'm not sure why they're not around as much as they seemed to be back in the day.

Thanks!!!

LRod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sold my 8x14 Ludwig Super Brass snare to New Member "Chalmers". Excellent transaction! Immediate payment, great communication and no issues. Glad to have him as a member on DFO!
LRod

Last edited:

Chalmers

Reaction score
Thanks Larry. Yes, I bought the Super Brass...well packed, great communication, as described. Just what you’d expect from a long time member! Glad to be a part of the community.

Chris

LRod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sold a Ludwig LM402 Supraphonic snare to Member "Phdamage". Excellent transaction! Immediate payment, great communication and no issues. Thank you!
LRod

NobleCooleyNut

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big shout out to KomodoBob for very smooth transaction - very prompt payment and he messaged me immediately once he received the snare drum I sold him . Bob is one of the really good guys

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Had a great transaction with @studrum ! He’s old school and will send you a money order since he doesn’t do PayPal, just wanted to say have no fear because he’s a man of his word. Thanks Stuart!