C&C Player Date II Kit Nevermind! Changed my mind!

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
The sign of having too much gear - not knowing the sizes of your own stuff :) glws - beatuful kit!!
OK, relax fellers... The only mistake on the sizes was 9x13, not 8x13.

So to clarify;
14x22
7x10
8x12
9x13
13x14
15x16

And the more I look at these drums, the more I want to yank this thread!!!!

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
And the more I look at these drums, the more I want to yank this thread!!!!
Watch out . . . once you've been given the Come To Jesus moment by the wife it can be a serious thing to backslide. I'm a Baptist, so I know.

GeeDeeEmm
1586295378950.png

fishaa

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
What do you have against Timbales?? My old band used to do Santana and War tunes that needed them. :)
ha!! Nothing.
I’m just impressed by Dan’s commitment to authenticity. Bringing those to a 2 hour gig for a 2 second drum fill is most excellent.

jakeo

Reaction score
Dan - when your on a gig - do you have a lot of " I wish I brought a different kit" moments?

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
ha!! Nothing.
I’m just impressed by Dan’s commitment to authenticity. Bringing those to a 2 hour gig for a 2 second drum fill is most excellent.
And I used a Yamaha DTX M12 to trigger the Boys of Summer loop. Guess I could of used that for the timbales but to me it just wasn’t good enough. The real thing was so much better.

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
Gorgeous drums, Dan. The biggest problem with having multiple kits is that you just don't have enough opportunities to play them, no matter how busy you are gigging. As someone who has multiple kits myself, it is always an issue of space to store them, and it's always a pain in the arse to swap them out...different hardware, different setups, different sizes...I really wish I could just get down to a couple kits, instead of too many. Nevermind how much hardware I have...that's a whole other ball of wax!

Latest posts