Calling Andy Foote of ... Drum Supply House USA ...

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
DFO is a scammer. Sent money for products. Never returned call or merchandise. BEAWARE! Got my money back after confronting him personally !
I don’t think you mean “DFO” is a scammer, that’s the abbreviation we use around here to refer to this very forum “Drumforum.org” — are you speaking about Andy at Drum Supply House (DSH)?

Reaction score
I don’t think you mean “DFO” is a scammer, that’s the abbreviation we use around here to refer to this very forum “Drumforum.org” — are you speaking about Andy at Drum Supply House (DSH)?
oops yes DSH not sorry DFO !

flatwins

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a shell from DSH last year. Took about 9 months to get it after several reminders. By the time it arrived I didn’t need it any longer and sold it on eBay for a loss. I won’t be doing business with them again.

RogersLudwig

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a sheet of Gretsch burgundy sparkle, not the new merlot sparkle. from him two years ago. At the time, I didn't know where else to order it. It took a couple of months, but it finally arrived at Jack Lawton's for a rewrap of a 16x16 FT. I spoke with Andy about him doing the rewrap, but he charges by the hour to remove old wrap and glue while Jack includes it in the base price. so I went with Jack for the rewrap. I'd probably order wrap from Precision if I had to do it again, but the wrap was pretty close in color to my 1965 Gretsch set, so I was happy...in the end. It did take some persistence to make and maintain contact with Andy.

16 rewrap.jpg

mathale

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
My experience with Andy was just fine. He's running a show by himself (I believe), and while things took time, which sometimes quality does, I was extremely happy with the Gretsch Burgundy wrap.

Ptrick

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have had a lot of delays, some orders cancelled (after showing in stock on the website). I recently ordered a couple bass drum lugs, and several months later they showed up (and I had forgotten I even ordered them!). I’m not sure how he stays in business running it like that, but I know he also has a storefront locally.