Camco butt plate spacing

tempobob

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Camco people- Is there a modern butt plate that will fit the spacing on an Oaklawn? Thanks.

antipodes

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Nothing that I'm aware of....the throws are easier...old Rogers work with the same hole pattern.

tempobob

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks. The drum has already been drilled for a different throw off, but not butt plate. I already have a Ludwig part but was hoping not to drill anymore. I thought Intead once that someone made an adjustable butt plate, but I can't find it.

red66charger

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

tempobob

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I should have been more specific. I would like one with drum key screws. I probably still have the origional one and may put it back on.

tempobob

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Osahead2 said:
Thanks for the replies. I should have been more specific. I would like one with drum key screws. I probably still have the origional one and may put it back on.
Hmm, I don't understand which one you are talking about? Can you please show me the one you are referring to? I'm curious.
i haveto find the origional Camco plate, if that's what you are referring to, or if you mean which modern butt plate, anything solid with drum key screws. I can't stand using a screwdriver on either the throw or butt.

tempobob

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
antipodes said:
Not aware of them ever having one that had drum key screws but with Camco much is possible.
I'm sure Camco didn't, but I'm hoping to find a modern one with the same spacing. The holes are closer then Ludwing. This is strictly a players drum but I don't want to drill anymore holes then necessary.