Camco Family Portrait!

komodobob

DFO Master
Reaction score
Holy Camco Batman. You're just doing this to make us all jealous. :D

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
:blink: WOW... just wow! That is a stunning pic!! What a sweet collection, thanks for sharing!

marko52

Piper At the Gates of Dawn
Reaction score
Nice, Stephen. btw, wouldn't want to be the one to re-do your deck; some tight bends in that stuff..........marko

DolFan54

Gum Flapping Idiot
Reaction score
Nice, Stephen. btw, wouldn't want to be the one to re-do your deck; some tight bends in that stuff..........marko

Haha. It’s straight but the panoramic pic gave it some weird angles!

That deck has dry rot. It’s on the list of many things to replace on this house!

BRIAN

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Here’s another pic of them stacked along w/ 3 George Way kits.

I think that I have looked at this picture 347 times and never noticed the deck, my favorite kit is the one with the matching snare...............................

DolFan54

Gum Flapping Idiot
Reaction score
I think that I have looked at this picture 347 times and never noticed the deck, my favorite kit is the one with the matching snare...............................
So six out of eight? The chrome is obviously not matching although it’s Chanute like rest of that kit. And the blue Sparkle GW Kit on the far right is a rewrapped snare. So technically not a true matching snare.

mc437

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Do you ever make a monster double bass blue sparkle kit?

DolFan54

Gum Flapping Idiot
Reaction score
Do you ever make a monster double bass blue sparkle kit?
No. First I don’t play double bass. Two, one kit is Camco and the other is George Way and three, The glass glitter on the GWs would drown out the standard sparkle wrap on the Camcos. Because everyone knows glass glitter is much louder!

mc437

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
No. First I don’t play double bass. Two, one kit is Camco and the other is George Way and three, The glass glitter on the GWs would drown out the standard sparkle wrap on the Camcos. Because everyone knows glass glitter is much louder!
Ha! Touché. I don't play double bass either, but I don't think I could resist to at least try it a little, just for fun...

Latest posts