Camco Tuxedo 12 14 20

Richie Paradise

Reaction score
Damn that looks so good. I love those lugs, so elegant. I have a Camco tuxedo snare in Duco that is a real beauty. Looking at the prices people are asking for them i did well getting it so cheap. Would love a kit too.

airborneSFC

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Picked up some missing parts from King Music today. Richard ended up having everything I needed for the Camco kit as well as a part I needed for my other Sonor kit.

Shells have been cleaned and just need a wax. You can see the wrap is flawless! The hardware has also been cleaned and needs a bit more polishing.

Attachments

Osahead2

DFO Master
Reaction score
Flying to airshows across America in a B-29 Superf
The clean up is underway and I will pickup some missing parts from another collector and local drummer. You can see with the lugs off there is almost no fading whatsoever.
Wow, I say that's pretty amazing after all these years... I had a few Camco shells, I tried to match up but finally gave up... and, I had a few shells pretty much like yours with nearly no fading. I'm looking forward to seeing them setup.

airborneSFC

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow, I say that's pretty amazing after all these years... I had a few Camco shells, I tried to match up but finally gave up... and, I had a few shells pretty much like yours with nearly no fading. I'm looking forward to seeing them setup.
Thank you! The clean up is well underway

Attachments

dingaling

Reaction score
Is that the same wrap they used on 70’s Ludwigs? Looks just like my club dates sparkle.

airborneSFC

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
A few minor things to do but I'll call this done for now! Huge thanks to Bob Saull (Carolina Classics and DFO member Cruisin)
for finding this kit in the first place. This is the second Camco kit I've purchased from Bob and honestly cleaner than the LA Kit!

Attachments

Cruisin

Reaction score
A few minor things to do but I'll call this done for now! Huge thanks to Bob Saull (Carolina Classics and DFO member Cruisin)
for finding this kit in the first place. This is the second Camco kit I've purchased from Bob and honestly cleaner than the LA Kit!
Thanks Manny, I thought of you when I found these. I was never going to list these, just call a few regular customers...Your color, your sizes and of course they are Camco. It is a bit cleaner than the L.A Moss Green BOP kit, but they are both collector grade kits.