header.nohb.html

Can’t open Drumforum on iMac.

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
Any idea why I can’t open site on my iMac. It starts to load then just sits there. Works fine on my iPhone.

pwc1141

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I use an iMac but find Chrome to be a better browser although I can access the forum via Safari with no issues.

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
I just downloaded Chrome and it works. Doesn't work if I try and open with chrome from Safari.

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Safari might have a safe browsing feature turned on blocking the site,

Yes indeedy.
Surfing this site can be mighty unsafe.
Gotta really watch yourself here.
And don’t leave your sticks unattended.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Any idea why I can’t open site on my iMac. It starts to load then just sits there. Works fine on my iPhone.
Dont have an answer I too am on Safari with no issues, also use chrome with no issues.
Could be something with your computer, what I dont know, just had my Mac mini serviced, had some other issues, now fine.

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run quite a few Mac's in my home (including a couple iMacs) and have had no issues here.
I do run Firefox on all of them.

Curious ... are there any updates you haven't done on the iMac?
I have experienced issues in the past while collaborating in Final Draft when one of the Macs has not updated.
Maybe? ... just a thought.

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys. I usually only use this imac for recording in the barn. I had to bring it in the house because my old Acer laptop that I surf on is just too old now. I don't update this imac because when I used to let it update, it would always mess up my recording software. Firefox seems to be letting me do everything I need to do for now.