header.nohb.html

Can’t post on my account: 2 tier authentication

Paradis

Reaction score
I had to set up this account temporarily to get access to post because I’m not able to access my account. Last week I set up two tier authentication on my original account ( I’ve been a double platinum member for a year or so). When I tried to log in later to access my account I was asked to go to my email and get the six digit code (as it should). It never came though. I’ve tried multiple times to no avail. Any help from anyone is appreciated!

Matched Gripper

DFO Master
Reaction score
I had to set up this account temporarily to get access to post because I’m not able to access my account. Last week I set up two tier authentication on my original account ( I’ve been a double platinum member for a year or so). When I tried to log in later to access my account I was asked to go to my email and get the six digit code (as it should). It never came though. I’ve tried multiple times to no avail. Any help from anyone is appreciated!
I reported it for you. This is why I didn’t try to set up 2 step authentication.

PS: Hopefully you’re not a hacker.

Paradis

Reaction score
Thanks for any help. We should have a vetting process to determine hackers. Maybe a drum quiz:
What’s a paradiddle?
Who is Neil Peart?
What company is famous for nylon tips?
What is Bernard Purdie’s famous beat?
What is G.A.S.?

And do it with a phone call? So the hacker doesn’t have time to look it all up.
Anyway, we will see what happens. I appreciate you taking the time and risk. Free organic garden seed packets from my store (Fresh Start Growers Supply) if you like!

Rock Salad

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you check spam?
I ask because it seems to work fine for me. I wonder if you could use one of my saved codes

Paradis

Reaction score
I checked spam and not there. I guess I’ll have to take up guitar and join a guitar forum! The good news is the two tier authentication is very effective. No one can get into my account- including me!

Paradis

Reaction score
What I don’t understand is why there is no administration reply or process to help those members who encounter this situation. Not even a single suggestion from an an administrator much less an offer to help. Feeling a little like an outcast and all I did was execute the security suggestion to keep hackers out. Now I’m apparently considered one.

Matched Gripper

DFO Master
Reaction score
Thanks for any help. We should have a vetting process to determine hackers. Maybe a drum quiz:
What’s a paradiddle?
Who is Neil Peart?
What is G.A.S.?

Anyway, we will see what happens. I appreciate you taking the time and risk. Free organic garden seed packets from my store (Fresh Start Growers Supply) if you like!
Neil who?

[Runs for cover].

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
What I don’t understand is why there is no administration reply or process to help those members who encounter this situation. Not even a single suggestion from an an administrator much less an offer to help. Feeling a little like an outcast and all I did was execute the security suggestion to keep hackers out. Now I’m apparently considered one.
I need to know what account you are referring to, thanks, Ben

Tama CW

DFO Master
Reaction score
What’s a paradiddle?
Who is Neil Peart?
What is G.A.S.?

I don't know the answer to at least one of those. Good thing I'm staying on 1 tier authentication.