Canned Food Kit complete!

gutenberg

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
That looks fantastic. Very creative too. Could you share who made the wrap? I want to get some custom wrap made & your wrap appears very detailed with high resolution, unlike some of the other custom wraps I’ve seen.
Local sign shop SpeedPro Imaging (Richmond VA). They output and applied the wraps. Basically thin vinyl vehicle wrap.

LauraCai

Reaction score
Local sign shop SpeedPro Imaging (Richmond VA). They output and applied the wraps. Basically thin vinyl vehicle wrap.
Thanks. From the photos it looks very high resolution compared to some of the custom drum wraps I’ve seen.

Drumbumcrumb

Reaction score
Coolest set ever. The fact that it’s for a great cause makes it even more cool. Good on ya, man.

Is the bass reso the same vinyl wrap, applied to a smooth white head? Or is it a printed head? That pop-top is a masterpiece, it looks like you could really peel it back and eat some giant peas. Fantastic.

Ox Han

Reaction score
This is great and I just happened upon this thread here. I actually saw this posted on Gearslutz. Makes me want to make a Campbell's kick drum w/ pop-top lid. Awesome wrap

gutenberg

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Coolest set ever. The fact that it’s for a great cause makes it even more cool. Good on ya, man.

Is the bass reso the same vinyl wrap, applied to a smooth white head? Or is it a printed head? That pop-top is a masterpiece, it looks like you could really peel it back and eat some giant peas. Fantastic.
The bass drum head is a 22" decal applied to a Clear Powerstroke head. I just took a photo of the can-top with my iPhone and we used that