Cant log in from phone

jccabinets

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
For some reason when I pull DFO up on the phone ( Samsung Galaxy Core) all the photos are file names and I dont have permission to respond or view the photos. I try to log in on the phone and it wont do it. Any suggestions?

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
I had a situation where every time I got into DFO on my iPhone, I had to log in. It was annoying. Someone here suggested using Chrome as the browser and it worked! Not sure if this will help your situation but I'd give it a try.

jccabinets

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
DanRH said:
I had a situation where every time I got into DFO on my iPhone, I had to log in. It was annoying. Someone here suggested using Chrome as the browser and it worked! Not sure if this will help your situation but I'd give it a try.
Thanks, I do use Chrome though.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
Jeff

When did this start happening on your end? Or has it always been that way for you?

jccabinets

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
MLayton said:
Jeff

When did this start happening on your end? Or has it always been that way for you?
Mike, it started about a month ago. I used to be able to log in from the same phone. For the most part I use my desktop PC but once in a while Im away and would like to see the pics on the forum on the phone but I cant because Im not logged in. Same thing happens to Facebook last week, just weird.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
What kind of error message is it giving you Jeff?

jccabinets

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
MLayton said:
What kind of error message is it giving you Jeff?
Mike, there is no error message. When I get to the sign in page my username and password are already in the appropriate fields, so I click (tap) the Sign in button and it takes me to the last page I was on but still no permission to view pics or post. Maybe I should reset my password?
After sitting here playing with it, I now notice that there are six dots in the password field, the password that I have written down has more than six characters. So I backspace the six dots and enter my password, now I get the incorrect password message.

Latest posts