Can't upload photos.

drummer5359

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
When I try to upload photos from my photobucket account, this site is not allowing me to paste my links in any longer. When I paste, the space stays blank. Help!

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
are you using the paste button at the top right or just trying to do a right click paste?

mike

drummer5359

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I never noticed the paste button before, I've always used right click paste before. I just tried the button and it doesn't work either.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
anyone else having this problem?

what operating system and web browser are you using?

mike

Titus Pullo

DFO Master
Reaction score
drummer5359 said:
When I try to upload photos from my photobucket account, this site is not allowing me to paste my links in any longer. When I paste, the space stays blank. Help!
You're having the Paste issue but in the dialog box for the image URL? If you can paste into a general window try this workaround:

Click the light switch icon all the way to the left side of the toolbar on the composition window so the text entry changes to raw text. Copy your Photobucket URL into the window, then enclose it so it looks like this:

[img=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/yourImage.jpg]

You want the "[img=" and the closing bracket. When you're done, flip the light switch icon back on and see if you can preview the image.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
hope that works. thank you titus..

mike

drummer5359

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I still have the issue. Windows 7 home premium is the operating system, explorer 11 is the browser, nothing exotic.

None of the suggestions have helped, I have this issue nowhere else besides DFO. It's pretty discouraging to be honest.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
give me some more specifics. also try to copy and paste anything, just a name or something. tell me if that works or not. tell me how you are doing it..

mike

drummer5359

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
It is apparently another case of Explorer 11 not meshing with the site. I found a fix in another support ticket. If I toggle off the light switch icon to paste and then turn it back on it works.

Thanks to Titus Pullo for the idea.