Cappella The Drumstick People

Trey Gray

Pro
Reaction score
Carmen, good to see you guys back laying it out there. I was an endorsee in the early 90's when I played with Faith Hill...you guys made great sticks. Good luck!

Cheers and blessings, Trey

BOLO1

Reaction score
Hi is Cappella back up and running? They had classic models that felt so good in the hand..
49D46078-FDD6-4394-97D6-8A4F47771AE9.jpeg

drumgadget

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I loved the Cappella JC sticks ..... still have a few pair. What I'd really like to get hold of are a couple of pairs of their brushes. I checked them out at NAMM the year they closed ....... and that was after it was possible to buy things at the show .........

Mike

BOLO1

Reaction score
I loved the Cappella JC sticks ..... still have a few pair. What I'd really like to get hold of are a couple of pairs of their brushes. I checked them out at NAMM the year they closed ....... and that was after it was possible to buy things at the show .........

Mike
I think I found the owners email, through this site and sent him a message. Hopefully I will get a response.

bharrington

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Along with the Buddy Rich stick in the 70's (which is a great stick), I believe they made a model for Steve Jordan in the 90's too, that I'd love to check out.

cjacappella

Reaction score
Hi,

I am set up to manufacture drumstick designs on demand. We will manufacture our Cappella 63 vintage catalog along with the 93 to 2003 catalog models. This service also will manufacture any custom drumstick design upon request . Send me a note on what model you need with any changes, and I will e-mail you how to proceed on ordering.

CJ Cappella\"Cappella The Drumstick People"

BOLO1

Reaction score
Hi,

I am set up to manufacture drumstick designs on demand. We will manufacture our Cappella 63 vintage catalog along with the 93 to 2003 catalog models. This service also will manufacture any custom drumstick design upon request . Send me a note on what model you need with any changes, and I will e-mail you how to proceed on ordering.

This is great to know! Anyway you can provide us with a catalog of models? I personally don't remember much other than some FUNK BUTT models, a maple 2b style stick and the Jazz model that I used to love. I am spreading the word!

Phantomlimb777

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Please send a list of models, I’ll order a few, then order bricks.

TiggerD

Reaction score
Hi,

Hello, any one have his email? Where should I send him a note to?

Matched Gripper

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

If I may ask, what kinds of finish options do you offer?

Mackermanesq

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
An endorsement here-- after meeting Hal Blaine at Namm in the early 90's (91 I think) and he gave me a pair of his Cappella sticks, I fell in love with the brand-- I still have a bunch of pairs from the 90's that have not warped and have not broken-- they built things to last the quality was excellent. So consider that if ordering.

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
To whom it may concern,

Cappella drumsticks is now open for manufacturing on demand our catalog models. Please refer to our original catalog from 1969 and our flyer from 2020 to go over the models that we are offering.

We are first asking for drummers to sound off on what model they would like manufactured and how many to get a census of how much inventory we will need in wood to accomplish starting to manufacture .

Please send the drumstick model and wood type with the amount of sticks you want manufactured. We will add your interest in with our list we started 3 months ago.

Once we get enough potential interest , we will notify you and send a way of entering your order in via paypall.

Orders coming from Drum Forum members in 2020 will be discounted to 8.93 per pair for hickory, pitch paired weight matched printed with your artwork next to our logo.

Sincerely CJ Cappella
732-407-9479

“Cappella The Drumstick People”
Lengths are only one dimension. What are the diameters?