Cappella The Drumstick People

Trey Gray

Pro
Reaction score
Carmen, good to see you guys back laying it out there. I was an endorsee in the early 90's when I played with Faith Hill...you guys made great sticks. Good luck!

Cheers and blessings, Trey

BOLO1

Reaction score
Hi is Cappella back up and running? They had classic models that felt so good in the hand..
49D46078-FDD6-4394-97D6-8A4F47771AE9.jpeg

drumgadget

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I loved the Cappella JC sticks ..... still have a few pair. What I'd really like to get hold of are a couple of pairs of their brushes. I checked them out at NAMM the year they closed ....... and that was after it was possible to buy things at the show .........

Mike

BOLO1

Reaction score
I loved the Cappella JC sticks ..... still have a few pair. What I'd really like to get hold of are a couple of pairs of their brushes. I checked them out at NAMM the year they closed ....... and that was after it was possible to buy things at the show .........

Mike
I think I found the owners email, through this site and sent him a message. Hopefully I will get a response.

bharrington

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Along with the Buddy Rich stick in the 70's (which is a great stick), I believe they made a model for Steve Jordan in the 90's too, that I'd love to check out.