Cappella The Drumstick People

cjacappella

Reaction score
When we are open to the public ,Diameters will be posted when our new catalog is uploaded to the Forum .We are trying to build inventory of the wood supply to be able to open to the public next year.

LRod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
To whom it may concern,

Cappella drumsticks is now open for manufacturing on demand our catalog models. Please refer to our original catalog from 1969 and our flyer from 2020 to go over the models that we are offering.

We are first asking for drummers to sound off on what model they would like manufactured and how many to get a census of how much inventory we will need in wood to accomplish starting to manufacture .

Please send the drumstick model and wood type with the amount of sticks you want manufactured. We will add your interest in with our list we started 3 months ago.

Once we get enough potential interest , we will notify you and send a way of entering your order in via paypall.

Orders coming from Drum Forum members in 2020 will be discounted to 8.93 per pair for hickory, pitch paired weight matched printed with your artwork next to our logo.

Sincerely CJ Cappella
732-407-9479

“Cappella The Drumstick People”
I'm up for trying out some hickory wood tip 5B's! Where is the catalog though?
Thanks

Last edited:

gutenberg

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hurry Carmen! Looks like Regal Tip has fallen off the map and this is a good time to fill the void!

Deafmoon

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
An endorsement here-- after meeting Hal Blaine at Namm in the early 90's (91 I think) and he gave me a pair of his Cappella sticks, I fell in love with the brand-- I still have a bunch of pairs from the 90's that have not warped and have not broken-- they built things to last the quality was excellent. So consider that if ordering.
And that’s why I won’t play them... warpage!

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Regal Tip is still around. They sell factory direct from their website now. I just bought some 7a’s a month ago.
I just checked their website. Yep, they are selling direct. Good news: my favorite brushes (Ed Thigpen model) are in stock and available at the same street prices I was paying at MF. On the diminished news side, their Jazz model sticks (.520x16) are out of stock for the time being. They offer free shipping if your purchase passes a threshold. I forget what the threshold is, but five pairs of Ed Thigpen brushes at about $25 a pair qualifies.

gutenberg

DFO Master
Reaction score
I just checked their website. Yep, they are selling direct. Good news: my favorite brushes (Ed Thigpen model) are in stock and available at the same street prices I was paying at MF. On the diminished news side, their Jazz model sticks (.520x16) are out of stock for the time being. They offer free shipping if your purchase passes a threshold. I forget what the threshold is, but five pairs of Ed Thigpen brushes at about $25 a pair qualifies.
Apparently most everything is out of stock. They still don't have their sh*t together...

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Apparently most everything is out of stock. They still don't have their sh*t together...
All I really care about are the Ed Thigpen brushes. I am more of a Promark stick guy, so not being able to get some of the Regal Tip jazz sticks isn't a tragedy (to me). I actually have enough spare brushes to get me to 80 years old, so even if those were not available I would survive. But knowing that I can get them (and will be shortly ordering some) gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. They may not have their sh*t together, but they definitely know how to design and manufacture some great brushes.

cjacappella

Reaction score
Happy New Year! to all the Drum Forum Members.

We have received many e-mails of interest in reopening manufacturing the Cappella line of drumsticks .

We are in the process of setting up distributor though out the US. We will notify the Drum Forum members when the distributor network is set up to be able to purchase sticks.

Much thanks for all the interest!

Yours In Sticks Carmen J. Cappella
[email protected]