Carter Does It Again!!!!

JimmySticks

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he can play I guess...:shock:

Zen Master. Grand Wizard. Mystic. Exhalted One. Chill Dude. Anything else to add?:blink:

SpinaDude

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he can play I guess...:shock:

Zen Master. Grand Wizard. Mystic. Exhalted One. Chill Dude. Anything else to add?:blink:
Grand Magus of the Primary Color Triad?

color wheel.png

His playing is excellent. Beautifully refined feel.

And what is that snare? IT IS SPOT ON! I don't think it's triggered. At least I don;t see one. It almost looks like a Black Panther Black Widow. But I' can;t be sure. Or is it part of that Ludwig kit?

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
Grand Magus of the Primary Color Triad?

View attachment 453728

His playing is excellent. Beautifully refined feel.

And what is that snare? IT IS SPOT ON! I don't think it's triggered. At least I don;t see one. It almost looks like a Black Panther Black Widow. But I' can;t be sure. Or is it part of that Ludwig kit?
It's this

thestorysold

Reaction score
from the description in the video: BURLED ELM 6.5" Limited snare

SpinaDude

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
from the description in the video: BURLED ELM 6.5" Limited snare
LOL I'm such a dope. I didn't even think to look in the description. I zoomed the video in and stared at it like a creepy peeping tom to try and see if I could figure it out. :rolleyes: Thank you guys.

D. B. Cooper

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love watching him play.

I find myself excited to see what accent/fill he's going to play next and in the meantime become lulled into calmness by his touch and sounds during the rest of the music.

thestorysold

Reaction score
this one is awesome:

the track, which has no drums, is by Julien Baker- who is great. his drumming is a great addition. his left footwork during the part beginning at 2:14 is ridiculous.

dirtcity

Reaction score
I've literally just discovered this dude thanks to Instagram, maybe last week. He's quickly moving up the ranks as one of my favorite players. Versatile and just so smooth.

dale w miller

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think that stack really sounds like that or is he hitting with clap sample clap?

Definitely some great playing there and the song is good too. Is that his band or is it a play-along?

bpaluzzi

Reaction score
Do you guys think that stack really sounds like that or is he hitting with clap sample clap?

Definitely some great playing there and the song is good too. Is that his band or is it a play-along?
That's the sound of the clap stack itself. It looks like it's the 13" and 15" from the base stack with the larger 17" addition from the expansion pack.

The band is "The Japanese House". Original drummer is Freddy Sheed, off the EP "Swim Against the Tide"