Cascio Cyber Monday sale

MBB

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hell those discounts NEVER apply to stuff I want. Maybe if I call they will knock off 25% off a Roland E-kit but I seriously doubt it.

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Great opportunity and if I had a legitimate need for a Paiste fix, this would be a great time to address it.

I've had very good luck with getting the discount applied to seemingly excluded items/brands like Paiste.

Rich K.

DFO Master
Reaction score
You have to call. They can't advertise brands below MAP.
Sometimes Cascio charges a shipping charge on large items.

skelt101

Reaction score
I've had very good luck with getting the discount applied to seemingly excluded items/brands like Paiste.
I've had good luck in the past as well. However, my most recent order had to be called in. Perhaps Erik dropped the hammer... It never hurts to try though!

MBB

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I called Cascio. Roland is "restricted". No way I'm going to buy an e kit without any discount.

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for the HU, Redbeard. I scored a Yamaha Tour Custom snare and the HS740 hi hat stand at 25% off. Phone call was all it took. :thumbright:

drumtimejohn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The sale is still going! It works with Rogers and the Dynasonic reissue. Paid $200 less as a result!

MBB

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Could not get a Roland e kit deal but did get 25% off on a Tama Dyna Sync direct drive single pedal. Made it worth picking up.

Latest posts