Cascio Music has temporarily closed

Jordan Blue

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just got this email. Doesn't sound good considering that the news floating around that they might close. I'm glad I didn't have an order in progress.

To Our Valued Customers:

During this very sensitive and unprecedented time, we want to keep you informed on the status of our business. By the order of the Governor of the State of Wisconsin, all non-essential businesses are mandated to close due to the COVID-19 coronavirus.

As of today, Cascio Music will be closing. Our store, website, and education channels are unable to fulfill orders due to this order. We are hopeful that we will be able to resume business on or around 4/26/20. As a valued customer, we will keep you informed as the situation develops.

As we all know, our music industry has been critically impacted, from live performances to education programs. Our hearts go out to all of you – musicians, educators, music students, and lovers of music – as you are affected by the pandemic. We wish you the best and safest health. Our thoughts are with you and your families as we support each other through these challenging times.

Best regards,

Mike Houser
CEO