Cases

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did for all my years as a player, but when I came off the road and had to carry everything myself, the flight cases quickly disappeared LOL! I have a few I kept for storage but they dont leave the house. Nice cases though and you got a HECK of a deal!

bassanddrum84

Reaction score
I got the small one from
I did for all my years as a player, but when I came off the road and had to carry everything myself, the flight cases quickly disappeared LOL! I have a few I kept for storage but they dont leave the house. Nice cases though and you got a HECK of a deal!
a wife divorcing her husband and the big at music go round lol

exliontamer

Reaction score
Road cases are an obsolete item that I took up to my attic the other day. The day I get to take them down again will be a day that dancing, singing, and gathering in public is a thing that can happen. Until that day they are out of sight and out of mind. Aside from that my favorites for drums are by Hardcase, but they are not easy to find in the US.

bassanddrum84

Reaction score
I tell
Road cases are an obsolete item that I took up to my attic the other day. The day I get to take them down again will be a day that dancing, singing, and gathering in public is a thing that can happen. Until that day they are out of sight and out of mind. Aside from that my favorites for drums are by Hardcase, but they are not easy to find in the US.
It sure beats carrying in a million cases. I’ve been very lucky to be playing every weekend. Apt of the smaller town around me refuse to shut down. My thing is if Walmart is open then everywhere should be theres more people
In Walmart then the bars and restaurants

Malc

Reaction score
My stage kit lives and transports in a small van trailer and I've recently been looking for some suitable road cases to consolidate this lot into.
IMG_20200404_112300411.jpg