CCR, Creative Confinement Recording

funkypoodle

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

From the producer, arranger: "This video was done differently than the first. For this video I listened to the original, wrote out the arrangement, filmed myself playing each part in my studio to a click track at 118 BPM. I sent that to Andy who added the drums on top while being filmed by his little girl. Then he sent me his video and drum tracks (kick, snare, overheads, toms). I then added those to my pro tools audio session and mixed it to create an instrumental track. I sent it to ed and he played that from his phone into his earbud and filmed himself singing along. I then took that video from his garage with just his voice and gt, imported it into pro tools and mixed the song. Once I had created the final mix I imported that and all the videos of Andy Stewart, Ed Sweeney, myself into Final Cut Pro and then synced that up and did the video editing. ...then went to bed. Woke up and my wife said, hey it would be funny to add the dog. So I did ;-) Hope this answers your question. You can do the same thing with Garage Band or Reaper (free) for Audio and iMovie or another video editing for the video. I have a studio because I record music for film and tv (Hinton Lalonde Productions)."

REF

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Well done! I loved it. The dog is a riot. Made my day. CCR. Lots of memories in that band.