Celebrating my 5th. Anniversary !

Skinsmannn

Reaction score
Happy Anniversary Murat! Great guy great shop. Love the quality service and your attention to making my recording custom purchase a fun experience!

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary Murat! Great guy great shop. Love the quality service and your attention to making my recording custom purchase a fun experience!
Thank you brother ! Much appreciated. I hope you and your family are doing well?

wayne

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Murat....I have some nice drums for you as a trade up if you're interested. I could come by this Sat 18th if you will be there.

EricWN

Reaction score
I know I’m late to the party but my congratulations Murat. Thanks again for setting me up with the lovely Starclassic BB. Hope you have many more successful years in business!

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I know I’m late to the party but my congratulations Murat. Thanks again for setting me up with the lovely Starclassic BB. Hope you have many more successful years in business!
My pleasure and thank you for the kind words !

dickyswift

Reaction score
HI Guys,
I would like to thank a lot of folks here who have supported me since day one ! This is a great place to be :) View attachment 447320
I have had the privilege to work with Murat at the shop for over 4 years. I just recently moved onto another location and it was a tough decision. I am so proud of Murat and what he has accomplished, moving forward I will never think of him as a competitor now more so a friend of support and I would do anything I could to help him and his lovely family.. He is a brother to me for life and his shop is fantastic. So proud of him. Congrats Pal. I am just new on here Thanks to Rick and as soon as I seen your post I had to pay respect to you. Cheers pal.

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have had the privilege to work with Murat at the shop for over 4 years. I just recently moved onto another location and it was a tough decision. I am so proud of Murat and what he has accomplished, moving forward I will never think of him as a competitor now more so a friend of support and I would do anything I could to help him and his lovely family.. He is a brother to me for life and his shop is fantastic. So proud of him. Congrats Pal. I am just new on here Thanks to Rick and as soon as I seen your post I had to pay respect to you. Cheers pal.
Welcome to the forums brother and thank you for the kind words. And all the best with the new gig. Anything you need ..!

Ludwigboy

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Murat and welcome, Dickyswift!
Murat, glad to see you have done well to stay in business in Ontario during these tough business times. I look forward to your live shows and attending for the very first time. Stay strong, DFO brother!

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Congrats Murat and welcome, Dickyswift!
Murat, glad to see you have done well to stay in business in Ontario during these tough business times. I look forward to your live shows and attending for the very first time. Stay strong, DFO brother!
Much appreciated Sir ! I am looking forward to those days too :) . Hopefully sooner than later.