Cell phone keyboard keeps disappearing

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can dictate messages and posts using my Samsung S6 Edge but If I make a mistake, and I put my finger on the writing so I can bring up the keyboard and make the change, when I press the backspace, it only backspaces one character and then the keyboard disappears. Not sure if it's a DFO issue or my crappy cell phone. Thank

forumtech

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I can dictate messages and posts using my Samsung S6 Edge but If I make a mistake, and I put my finger on the writing so I can bring up the keyboard and make the change, when I press the backspace, it only backspaces one character and then the keyboard disappears. Not sure if it's a DFO issue or my crappy cell phone. Thank
This will resolved on a future update of the platform, it isn't an issue at our end (it's an issue with Chrome)

Rotarded

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

My S8 Note had a problem with the keyboard not appearing at all on any site, and happened annoyingly frequently and continued for months. I had to restart the phone to get it back every time. It's since corrected itself on a Android OS update.

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
This will resolved on a future update of the platform, it isn't an issue at our end (it's an issue with Chrome)
whats the issue with Chrome; Firefox seemed same; is the internet ready to conk out..

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
now everytime I hit the "whats new" button here; it's delayed or nothing...have to wait or go slow... wasn't that way a week ago But I think the entire Internet is

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You must wait at least 30 seconds before performing this action.

Get that constantly but I believe its the www. itself