Chad Wackerman's daughter Sophia on American Idol

drummerbill

DFO Master
Reaction score
I know a lot of DFO members donated to Chad's Go Fund Me page when his wife passed away, I know I did. I have seen Chad with Zappa, Allan Holdsworth more than a few times. I got to drum tech a show for him in NJ a few years back, pic below. Super nice guy !!
My wife just "hipped" me to this recent segment which features his daughter, son, and shows Chad.
Chad and Bill backstage school of rock show.jpg

chollyred

Reaction score
Saw that. Did you see where Katie Perry was trying to talk her out of using Wackerman as a last name?

hawker

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
And it looks like she has changed her last name to "James"...at least for career purposes. This was much more prevalent in the past..I think would have left it as is. She does have chops though...and I hope she does well.

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Reaction score
...do you think that Katy Perry suddenly realized who Sophia's dad may have been, as she was reading her last name, and that's why she kinda tripped over pronouncing it?
Like as if she was saying to herself, "...wait, you mean like Cha-a-a-ad? "

:laughing6:

gmiller598

Reaction score
...do you think that Katy Perry suddenly realized who Sophia's dad may have been, as she was reading her last name, and that's why she kinda tripped over pronouncing it?
Like as if she was saying to herself, "...wait, you mean like Cha-a-a-ad? "

:laughing6:
I'm not sure Katy Perry knows who Frank Zappa is let alone Chad. But I also lost interest in Katy Perry when she cut her hair and went blonde.

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure Katy Perry knows who Frank Zappa is let alone Chad. But I also lost interest in Katy Perry when she cut her hair and went blonde.
I don't want to like her, but she is just so darn cute, no matter what she wears, or what colour her hair is. :)

Old PIT Guy

Reaction score
I used to think the same thing about Jennifer Love Hewitt.

greegor

Reaction score
OMG! Sounds like lockdown is taking its toll. Lol.

Latest posts