Charlie Watts

coastie

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I've seen the Stones when they've rolled thru Seattle since the Emotional Rescue days. They didn't stop here for Some Girls or I would have
Been there. I've got plenty to go on for Stones shows and after seeing them at the last show at the Seahawks stadium, I have to admit that they are like a good bottle of Scotch or wine. Absolutely better. Charlie is amazing. With a style of his own and I love it.
Like Donn, I was hoping they would get to Seattle one more time but its not looking good.

BennyK

DFO Master
Reaction score
Ever seen what happens to women before, during and after a Stones' concert ? Charles Dubya put the horsepower behind it all .

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Interesting watching him in the company of Steve White and Gilson Lavis. I like it all. It's Gilson's gig and he goes for the gusto, White casually knocks it out of the ballpark, and Charlie just stays low and keeps moving:

Last edited by a moderator:

jespo

Reaction score
Great video! ... Charlie's swing is the best of the 3...and he lays down the best fill at the end. He'll teach you what's most important about drumming every time he plays.

Brad Bartlett

Reaction score
Hi, Brad Bartlett. 60 yer old drum pro in Dallas looking to find an orphan. doing the Charlie Watts thang and I have the 1958 Gretsch Round Badge kit in Natural but my rack tom is a 9" by 13". Looking..... LOOKING for a 8" by 12" orphan that I can refinish natural and make the set complete. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A picture of my kit is attached.

Attachments

JOE COOL

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
natural blonde...,natural maple.
anyone know the process once the shells are stripped and ready for finishing?
what exactly is the formula for the cw finish?