Cheap Yamaha Hex Racks on Reverb!

cutaway79

Reaction score
Just a heads-up for y'all...

User name CYMBALFUSION is selling "mint condition" Yamaha Hex Racks on Reverb right now that were supposedly only used as floor displays... $204 (free shipping). Just buying the 2 accessory clamps, and 2 cross clamps separately would normally cost you that! Brand new, the racks typically go for like $350. I bought one a couple days ago, thinking there was only the one available. Then, when I was on Reverb later that night, I saw another one. So I bought that one too. I'm not sure how many they have, but there was another one up there last I checked.

Price goes up on Monday (tomorrow)!

cribbon

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
This deal is gone; it's showing 219 + 59 shipping right now (4:30 eastern time).

cutaway79

Reaction score
Someone may have bought it/them. When I found them, I bought two.

cutaway79

Reaction score
Could be like mine. I bought one. Then a few hours later, they had put another one up. Bought that one. A few hours later, I checked, and there was another.

swarfrat

tympanus laqueus XV
Reaction score
Algorithmic pricing is a thing, and its unlikely to go away soon. Charging apple users more (because theyll pay it. It might even help them feel better), price changes with stock levels, etc... Just keep trying. Maybe try from the Denny's wifi instead of Starbucks... never know what theyre looking at

cutaway79

Reaction score
Algorithmic pricing is a thing, and its unlikely to go away soon. Charging apple users more (because theyll pay it. It might even help them feel better), price changes with stock levels, etc... Just keep trying. Maybe try from the Denny's wifi instead of Starbucks... never know what theyre looking at
I bought mine using my iMac.