Class cancellations due to the virus!

Jazzhead

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Teachers,
I am asking teachers who teach at their studio or house, of course the schools are closed. I am pretty sure most of the teachers can maintain 6ft distance while teaching but have you cancelled your lessons with your students? Or have they cancelled? If so, when is a safe point to resume private lessons?

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
I know all the teaching studios at Sweetwater are closed. Those teaching studio rooms are not very large to begin with.

Jazzhead

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I know all the teaching studios at Sweetwater are closed. Those teaching studio rooms are not very large to begin with.
Yeah they are not very large but since probably a 6ft distance can be maintained in some cases I was wondering if there is anyone who didn’t cancel their lessons.

father time

Reaction score
I teach at a small neighborhood music store in Bellflower CA which last I heard has decided to remain open (as of yesterday....but that may change tomorrow). If the store remains open, I'm going to let the owner and my students know I won't be seeing them for a while. The practice rooms are real small and it would be impossible to stay 6 ft away from any student. I may try to figure out how to do remote lessons some how.
Good luck to everyone!

Latest posts