Classic Bass Drum Felt Muffling Strips - NEW

Oldschool72

Reaction score
I make classic bass drum felt muffling strips. I've found in my search for a decent felt muffling strip that many are too short for larger bass drums, too thin and do not give a firm hold against your drums bearing edge or too thick and do not allow your bass drum head to seat correctly.

Big 'M'uff strips are lightly adhered 2-ply felt strips that offer extra girth for a perfect hold. The bonding process also makes my strips more rigid for a more efficient dampening against your Bass Drum head.

They are available in Antique White (Big M red) & Modern White (Big M purple). My strips are 35" L x 3" W. You can accommodate up to a 32" bass drum.

Each strip is $3.25 plus $2.50 (shipping). I accept payment thru PayPal & offer a shipping discount on multiple felts. I also have these advertised on ebay if you prefer to purchase thru them.

I've enclosed an actual picture of my bass drum with one of my Big 'M'uff felt strips. Add some vintage 'mojo' to your drum kit with a Big 'M'uff Felt:)
View attachment 264056View attachment 264057View attachment 264058

Oldschool72

Reaction score
Just let me know quantity & what color/colors. They are $3.25 ea + $2.50 shipping. I can send you an invoice thru PayPal. My email is alanmighton1972@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Alan

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
"I've enclosed an actual picture of my bass drum with one of my Big 'M'uff felt strips. Add some vintage 'mojo' to your drum kit with a Big 'M'uff Felt:)"

No pic showing?

Oldschool72

Reaction score
For whatever reason. The Drum Forum published my post twice. One with pics and one without. See the attached pics.20160121_093327.jpg20160121_093359.jpg20160115_223325.jpg

ConvertedLudwigPlayer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I ordered some of these and received them very quickly. My guess is that OldSchool72 keeps a herd of sheep in his backyard so he always has a nice selection of wool to chose from to keep the DFO happy.

Great price and they appear to be of very nice quality.

Buy with confidence folks!