Closeout Deal On Mapex Saturn 5pc Shell Packs Espresso Walnut 1 left Super Deal!

BennettDrums

Reaction score
Hey DFO members!
We have several of the Mapex Saturn V (newest hardware and Soni-Clear edges) in lovely Espresso Walnut finish available. 7x10/8x12/12x14/1x16/18x22 configuration. These are a discontinued color. These are brand new in the box-never assembled or played.
Here is the Reverb link: https://reverb.com/item/11185610-mapex-saturn-v-5-piece-shell-pack-espresso-walnut
Forum members can save and additional $50 and get the kit for $1050 shipped. Email me here or at my store email chris@bennettdrums.com
Thanks!
Chris
p.s. See my last comment for details about the last kit.

Attachments

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
That is a serious stack of drums for short money.

Ben

BennettDrums

Reaction score
Thanks Ben! I bought one for myself at this price-too good to pass up!
Chris

xsabers

World's Second Most Okayest Drummer
Reaction score
Insane. Pro-level kit for less than many mid-level offerings. Really crazy deal. And with shipping??? I have an older Saturn that I love, but would love the Saturn V...

Wow!

Bandit

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Crazy deal on a great kit! If I had more disposable I would add one to my collection.

dilbertfan1

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
OK gang! I just snagged the very last 3 that KHS had left in any of their warehouses. An opportunity to own a true high end pro kit for a low midline price! New in the boxes, never assembled, fully warranted!
Now is the time! If you want one contact me here via my personal pm's, or the Bennett Drums one, or email me at chris@bennettdrums.com

BennettDrums

Reaction score
OK. There is 1 left....but there is a catch. Mapex mis-shipped it and sent 2 14" floor toms and no 16. I have special ordered a 16 which will take up to 9 months as this color is no longer offered it is custom only. The rest of the kit is brand new in its boxes-never opened.
So, if you want a killer kit and can live with 10/12/14/22 for a few months until we get the 16 and send it to you, you can get this last killer kit for $1000 shipped!! (including the prodigal tom). Sizes again are 7x10 8x12 12x14 14x16 18x22.
You can reach me directly at chris@bennettdrums.com