Companies that cut down drums in the southeast US?

RogersLudwig

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That would involve shipping. If shipping is required, I prefer Precision Drums, with which I have successfully done business and trust.
Just an FYI, I shipped a 16x16 to Pennsylvania from New Mexico last year. UPS packed and shipped it. it was $12 to pack (including the box and material) and $99 to ship, plus the return cost Jack Lawton charged. So my trip was maybe a bit longer than yours, but it will be comparable...About $200 round trip

Hey, didn't I buy a set of Zildjian & Cie (the new ones) crashes from you a few years ago? A 15" and 16"? Do you still have the ride and hats?

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Just an FYI, I shipped a 16x16 to Pennsylvania from New Mexico last year. UPS packed and shipped it. it was $12 to pack (including the box and material) and $99 to ship, plus the return cost Jack Lawton charged. So my trip was maybe a bit longer than yours, but it will be comparable...About $200 round trip

Hey, didn't I buy a set of Zildjian & Cie (the new ones) crashes from you a few years ago? A 15" and 16"? Do you still have the ride and hats?
I sold a pair of crashes ages ago. I traded the ride to @NobleCooleyNut for an Amedia sizzle cymbal, and I forget where the hats went.