Forgot his name.
Anyone have his web address and contact info
Thnx

glaze148

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Did you mean NickyMoon?
No, thanks. I’m aware of him. Nicky is in So. Jersey. Great reputation
I think Justin Ottaviano is the name I’d heard about ? I thought he was from CT, but there is confusing google info on him?
Still trying to figure out if there really was a Ct. maker that I had heard about ? I live in NY, so was hoping to eventually make a visit to check out this Ct. makers product. Not getting anywhere yet.
Sent Jesse Simpson from Brooklyn a 22 K to modify last year. Was very happy with the result.

dtk

DFO Star
Reaction score
There was a guy in CT...don't recall his name though.
Sometimes his stuff showed up on the Boston CL...

JimmySticks

Reaction score
Sent Jesse Simpson from Brooklyn a 22 K to modify last year. Was very happy with the result.
Just noticed this.

I just dropped an 18" Kashian to Jesse last week for some lathing. Really nice young guy. I notice your in NYC, did you meet him yourself? Glad to know he did good work on your cymbal. I'm hoping to hear something this week.

glaze148

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just noticed this.

I just dropped an 18" Kashian to Jesse last week for some lathing. Really nice young guy. I notice your in NYC, did you meet him yourself? Glad to know he did good work on your cymbal. I'm hoping to hear something this week.
Hi,
‘I’m now in Rockland County. No, I shipped him 2 cymbals. He’s a great player too, so knowing cymbals from that standpoint, makes him a perfect guy for mods. Hope you like the result. Please tell him I loved his work.