Considering Selling a Mapex Falcon Double Pedal -- Original Swapable Cam Design

SpinaDude

Reaction score
Hello.

I'll be replacing my pedal with a Tama Dyna-Sync. I have never gotten the hang of playing double-bass, and at this stage, I'm simply no longer interested. So I can keep the Falcon as a back-up, but it would really be going to waste. Considering that this is the original model of the pedal with the interchangeable cams, I feel bad about that. There could be someone out there who really wants it.

So, If anyone is interested, please let me know. It is the right-handed double pedal, moderately played and in excellent condition with a couple of minor dings and scratches. I'm not a gigging drummer, so it hasn't really been out of my house. I have the case (also in excellent condition, the spare beater weights and the extra cams. The only thing that is not original is the spring on the left pedal, which was swapped out for a Tama spring, when the right side spring broke. Since that replacement (over this past summer) I've gotten two new springs directly from Mapex. Both of those would be included for you as well. I didn't take any pics because it's still attached to my kit. If you're interested, don't hesitate to ask, I'll send whatever pics you like.

I'm looking for $200.00 plus shipping. I'm in NJ. Please let me know if you're interested.

Last edited: