Corder COW 5 x 14 for sale SOLD

pete2016

Reaction score
I have a Corder COW 5 x 14 in very nice condition, this one seems like a student, the original throw was replaced with an INDe one (it has 1 extra hole), which is a very nice throw. New heads on it Evans 360 G1 on top and Remo clear ambassador on bottom, Puresound snare wires. The snare has 6 ply Jasper Shell. Bought it last year at a MGR store. The chrome is in great shape, there is a bit of rust, nothing major that cannot be clean out.

I really like the sound of this snare, very cutting, loud, articulate and sensitive (even with the INDe throw). I have another corder snare, 8 x 14, however with the SFT system which I really like. The main reason for selling it is because I want a Fibes 5 x 14 , wood shell, with the SFT system, that is pretty much it. If this had the SFT system I would have kept it. This is great snare with a great snare shell, that is not made anymore for less that $100.

I am asking $75 + shipping to 48 lower states

I will post pics later today

Thanks

Last edited:

lcondo123

Reaction score
I had a 6.5" chrome over wood Corder snare with the SFT throw and everything - it was an absolute monster of a snare. I do regret selling that drum. These snares are highly underrated, best of luck with your sale! That price is a deal.

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
You looking for anything? maybe a partial trade...don't really need another snare but...Fibes and W/A are my sweet spot.

pete2016

Reaction score
Hey dtk,

I am trying save up for another snare or snares (Gretsch USA custom, Rogers Dyna (the new ones), Fibes 5 x 14 or a 5.5 x 14 w/ SFT wood snare)

TheMattJones88

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I had one of these snares too and I have to say, they're incredible. Mine sounded great at any tuning, but especially good at a medium/high tuning. Just an incredible crack to it.