Could we disable the topic rating system

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Some jokers seem to want to be immature and rate topics one star for no good reason. I have been targeted, as every for sale thread I start shows up with one star. It's not a big deal I guess but it's annoying that people are so petty for no reason. Can this feature be disabled? I don't see that we need it.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
ive actually never paid a moments attention to it myself.

mike

hefty

DFO Master
Reaction score
Yeah, seems like a pretty worthless function and often detracts. Makes Facebook's "Like" function make more sense actually-- positives only...

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
ive actually never paid a moments attention to it myself.

mike
I hear ya. I've also hardly ever thought of it. But then again, I still use my cell phone for actuall phone calls and nothing else :blink:
man i am so with you on that. i have actually even started cutting mine off until I,yes I need to use it. i love technology. but i get so tired seeing the younger generation glued to the screen of their cell phones like it is some kind of life line...

mike

onemat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I never noticed it in the For Sale area. Ya gotta figure. With as members as we have there's always gonna be some nipplehead playing games...just ignore them and they go away. Perhaps the rating thing could be removed from the For Sale section?

Latest posts