Craviotto Solitiare Aluminum 6.5x14 Aged Pewter Snare Drum

dkdrums

Reaction score
I am selling this Craviotto Solitiare Aluminum 6.5x14 Aged Pewter Snare Drum in excellent condition. Please contact me with any questions. Thank you.

Selling for $650.00 plus actual shipping cost

From the Craviotto Website:
The thoroughbred of workhorse metal snare drums, Craviotto’s Solitiare series snare drums continue to carve out a special niche in the boutique drum marketplace without the lavish price tag.

Innovative and demiurgic, the Solitiare series shines in all facets of music performance and provides uncompromised cut, enhanced clarity, and incomparable quality. Each shell is hand-rolled using premium grade US made Aluminum. Our originative dual diamond venting system, modeled after our signature wood inlay, gives the drum a definitive character that performs effortlessly live or in the studio.

Solitaire series snare drums are available in two sizes and two finishes: 5.5x14” and 6.5x14 in your choice of Matte Black or Aged Pewter. Experience the radiance you’ve been missing and see why our Solitaires are absolutely brilliant.

Attachments

• CravSol 1.JPG
    CravSol 1.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 283
  • CravSol 2.JPG
    CravSol 2.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 294
  • CravSol 3.JPG
    CravSol 3.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 268
  • CravSol 5.JPG
    CravSol 5.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 274
  • CravSol 7.JPG
    CravSol 7.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 276
  • CravSol 9.JPG
    CravSol 9.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 261
  • CravSol 11.JPG
    CravSol 11.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 240
  • CravSol 12.JPG
    CravSol 12.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 212
  • CravSol 13.JPG
    CravSol 13.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 231

famousdave

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow...beautiful, and the exact snare I'm looking for, at the exact worse moment possible - always the way !

brhythm

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
"Demiurgic"? Who does the copy writer of Craviotto think the target audience is? I Googled it; it was a new one for me, and I've got three degrees and studied 5 languages. Guess I'm more drummer than intelligentsia.