creating a " how to" page

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
is it possible to create a kind of tutorial "how to" page for quick reference for everyone that quickly explains how to do special tricks in the site?

I tried to upload a PDF to respond to a question and could not find how to do it.

This could be a great reference for everyone from the newbies just showing up to us veterans who don't do all the features often enough to remember how from time to time.

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
Yes, I looked there first.

I was trying to find out how to upload a PDF link. When I looked in the search section and used the term link, I ended up with every post with the word link in it. I was a little difficult to attempt to narrow down all the posts to what I was looking for.

Perhaps just a quick page with all the "how tos" will help - especially all the new folks.

Eck

I don't do drums
Reaction score
Where is the PDF file in question? Is it on your computer? If so then just use the Attach button. If it is hosted elsewhere, where is it hosted. Can you paste the link or at least what you think is the link?

I can't write a how-to when I don't understand why you are having trouble. Pasting a link usually doesn't require a how-to so I just don't understand why you are having an issue. Once I understand then we can move forward with whatever action necessary.