Creation Drum Company

MntnMan62

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this drum manufacturer is still in business? I'm having trouble finding them on the internet. Their website seemed to be up yesterday but today I get an error message. The reason I'm asking is I've spent 35 years in the real estate and wealth management business and quite frankly I'm burnt out by it. I had a great spot for the last 10 years and the changes at the corporate level and nonstop stress levels were enough to send me packing. So I was thinking what do I want to do with the rest of my life? And the thought occured to me, why not work with my hands buidling something that is near and dear to me.......drums. Creation is in NJ where I live so it is conceivable that they might have a use for someone like me at some level. Anyone know if they are still making drums?

pwc1141

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
They have a Facebook page. ... and address and phone number

Washington Ave
07070 Rutherford, New Jersey

+1 201-893-2001

multijd

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this drum manufacturer is still in business? I'm having trouble finding them on the internet. Their website seemed to be up yesterday but today I get an error message. The reason I'm asking is I've spent 35 years in the real estate and wealth management business and quite frankly I'm burnt out by it. I had a great spot for the last 10 years and the changes at the corporate level and nonstop stress levels were enough to send me packing. So I was thinking what do I want to do with the rest of my life? And the thought occured to me, why not work with my hands buidling something that is near and dear to me.......drums. Creation is in NJ where I live so it is conceivable that they might have a use for someone like me at some level. Anyone know if they are still making drums?
Good luck with this! Sounds like a nice adventure.

Latest posts