Crescent 22" element ride excellent SOLD

hoochymama

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Greetings Sabian Crescent 22" element ride in excellent condition, don't know the weight I'd say its a medium. Great condition. 200.00 shipped

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you have a sound file available for this cymbal? Interested to know if its on the drier side.

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
OH MY GOODNESS! What a great price... it's almost tempting to by it unheard but not quite! I really like my Legacy Heavy but I'm still looking for a different ride that fits a touch better with the the other Sabian's. Good luck with the sale, she's a beauty!

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Or at a minimum, maybe you could do a You Tube search for the one that sounds the closest to yours. An actual video of the real deal is always best but even a "comparable" reference is better than none.

As I mentioned, I currently have a 22" Legacy Heavy in my Sabian rig and I really do like it. I'm stunned how light it plays for it's weight, but it's still a touch "stiff" still for the crashes (18” HH Vanguard Crash and 20” HH Vanguard Thin Crash) so I am always on the lookout for a possible 22" replacement / upgrade. Several strong contenders have crossed the board lately but no clips or reference links at all and I'm just not going there again. Once the price crosses a line, I like to hear it or at least have a good idea.

Thanks,
W

Last edited:

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
At the asking price I would personally buy it unheard based on some sound clips on Youtube. One reason why I did not pull the trigger is I have purchased two new drum kits and a half dozen new and used cymbals in the past three months. The other reason is the company for which I work has furloughed me until we are engaged my new clients. I am still being paid, but at retainer rates (about a grand a month), so I am placing that into savings and living off my retirements. No more impulse purchases for a while no matter how tempting. If I were back on my regular salary though, grabbing this cymbal would be a no brainer [for me].

hoochymama

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I understand, I bought it based on the clips of one onmy cymbal dot com, it definetly sounded like the example, though I bought a different one. I still use it but am always rotating gear. I just have been in a search for a quality heavy ride and won't rest until I find the one, also until I move something to counter the purchase. The crescent/sabian stuff is awesome.