Custom drumsticks?

CigarScott

Reaction score
Has anyone ever come across a company that will make a custom drumstick for us regular folk based on a custom design? I'm not talking about someone who take a stock 2B stick and will print your name or band logo on them.

I would like to get something like a thicker version of Mike Mangini's Wicked Piston stick with a nylon tip. The design is great, I just have giant clown hands and I break wood tips fast so I always play nylons.

lrod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever come across a company that will make a custom drumstick for us regular folk based on a custom design? I'm not talking about someone who take a stock 2B stick and will print your name or band logo on them.

I would like to get something like a thicker version of Mike Mangini's Wicked Piston stick with a nylon tip. The design is great, I just have giant clown hands and I break wood tips fast so I always play nylons.
Both of these will make whatever size you need. The first is located in Wisconsin and the second one is in the UK but deliver to the States. Note: I have no experience (yet) with either but found out about them here on DFO and both are highly regarded:

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I' have to go thru all the production drumsticks first....(almost there!