Cymbal Bag Recommendation

Old PIT Guy

Reaction score
There was a clearance sale years ago, can't remember where now, on Body Glove cymbal bags. I don't know if they're still made, but they're better than most bags I've seen or owned.

dale w miller

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
17s are the bees knees. I've been playing them for a few years now - can't imagine going smaller.
I have Paiste 17” Traditional medium and 17” Dark Energy crashes I use as hats. I tend to lean towards my 16” 2002 Big Beat hats now though.

CymbalGuy

Reaction score
Does anyone have a great cymbal bag recommendation?

I’m not looking to cut corners here. I don’t want to say money is no object, but I’m also looking for what some say is high quality.
I’ve had two Tough Traveler bags for about 20 years. Virtually indestructible. The handle on one is now fraying, but that is totally my vault for grossly overloading the bag!

karlcrafton

Reaction score
17" Hats???
Yes, they were the Paiste 2002 Sound Edge. Really nice set of hats, and actually pretty versatile.
I used them for about 8 months, and also recorded with them (worked great).
I actually ended up selling them to a friend that also had a set, but sold them and REALLY regretted it.
I liked the set of 15's I have better, so I made my friend happy buy selling him the 17's.