Cymbal Mount Search

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Quick inquiry.

I am looking at mounting a smaller crash cymbal on my bass drum. It would originate in the usual place that a bass/cymbal mount would.
The wrinkle is ...
I want the cymbal arm to raise more towards the middle of the bass as opposed to the right edge.
My goal is to have the cymbal rise between the outside of the ride and the wing tom mounted on a stand.

The other wrinkle ...
There is a specific point that I want to mount it to the bass ... right where the badge is currently located.

I would like to be able to have the cymbal mount to be able to rotate 90 degrees so that I can fine tune this depending on my ride choice.

Does this mount exist?

6CC22665-C786-49DD-AC46-9E617152B542.jpeg

D24583E7-B2EF-4398-8B52-E8C16211AF86.jpeg

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Pretty cool.
But does it allow for the arm to rotate at the bass end? I can’t locate that it does.

I’m trying to figure out how the bottom of the L part can enter the mount parallel AND perpendicular to the bass head. I’m looking for that level of adjustment.

Ptrick

Reaction score
I think you could mount one of the inde mounts that replaces a lug, and slide a cymbal mount in there.

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I feel like such a schmuck for not remembering Josh’s No-Drill Bracket.
I mean, I’m the guy who did a freekin thread on his drill bracket by poking holes in two brand new kits.
Good grief.

Well, nothing left to say ... except ... is there nothing that guy can’t do!

Mr. INDe Josh. Brilliant.

Order up.

MillerMav

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Get the INDe BR3 and then an L arm. Put a DW dogbone on the L arm and your options then become limitless. I don't have the INDe bracket on my drum (weren't available at the time) but everything else is the same as what I listed above and there is literally no where I can't hang something off of that cymbal arm.