DCP Black Friday Sales Are Live

LRod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The other big music retailers also have Black Friday deals.

Matched Gripper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I did grab a 5x14 bronze hammered Supraphonic with tube lugs for $459 this morning. Seemed like a good deal.

From DCP? Link shows the price at $849.

2000dan2000

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, found a nice Remo Feltone 24” head for $18! ...then add $12 in shipping and taxes and... meh, not such a great deal anymore

JazzyJeff

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the DCP BF site - saw that they just added a couple things that hadn’t been there previously...

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the DCP BF site - saw that they just added a couple things that hadn’t been there previously...
I looked but didn't notice anything new. But I really can't complain, I picked up a few nice deals when it first opened up. I drug my feet on a Paiste Masters and missed out which is a bummer cause I really wanted it, I had just already spent more than I was planning. Oh well.

Redbeard77

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
In addition to their Black Friday list:

We're also offering a 15% off discount off in stock, regularly priced product for in store or web purchases*, use coupon code DCP-BF2020 at the checkout. This is valid until Monday, or until the product goes out of stock, so act quick!

*Certain Exclusions apply. If the code is not working at the checkout, then that product is exempt from the special. Used/Clearance/Blowout/Consingments/Layaways/Existing Orders do not apply.

jaymandude

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
How bout a 602 for under $400. Anyone ?

JazzyJeff

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I looked but didn't notice anything new. But I really can't complain, I picked up a few nice deals when it first opened up. I drug my feet on a Paiste Masters and missed out which is a bummer cause I really wanted it, I had just already spent more than I was planning. Oh well.
I checked, and yes, the items added were now gone. They had a 16” K Sweet crash and an 11” K Hybrid splash that weren’t there yesterday.

pedro navahas

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
In addition to their Black Friday list:

We're also offering a 15% off discount off in stock, regularly priced product for in store or web purchases*, use coupon code DCP-BF2020 at the checkout. This is valid until Monday, or until the product goes out of stock, so act quick!

*Certain Exclusions apply. If the code is not working at the checkout, then that product is exempt from the special. Used/Clearance/Blowout/Consingments/Layaways/Existing Orders do not apply.

You had to post this! Just knocked $370 off a classic maple downbeat, $hit

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keepin’ the beat since 1973 Woodstock, N.Y.
This on the other hand!! I already have it, someone grab one for this price! 16” K Sweet for $149
Couple other places as well same deal. Might go nicely with my 18”. Wasn’t even thinking of one till you posted. Nice going. : )

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
16" seems a bit small.
It's a very smart move for Zildjian. Zildjian is offering the cymbal with the lowest regular price of the line, and I'm guessing not as popular a size and potentially have more in stock, at a nice discount so it is within reach of most folks. Zildjian will not lose as much potential money as they would on a larger more popular/profitable size. People will be excited to try the K Sweet line for such a low price and most will like it and decide they need or have the want to buy larger sizes to complete the set and will spend money to expand. Without having been tempted by the low price of the 16" to begin with, most folks probably would not have dipped their toes into the K Sweet line finding themselves buying more. The 16" is also not a part of most K Sweet packs so Zildjian is not effecting those that would be inclined to buy a pack but decide not to do so due to ending up with 2 16" crashes.

The 16" is a loss leader with Zildjian banking on more than making up for it through more sales in the line by those who bit. I'll probably bite.

Last edited: