Ddrum Max vs Mapex Armory

dirtysicks

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
oh you’re the new keyboard warrior? Got it lol the type to talk crazy online but couldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight... with nothing to offer in an intelligent conversation but internet empty threats that we all can laugh at. Which seat of the short bus did you ride as a kid?

Last edited:

OutlawX

Reaction score
oh you’re the new keyboard warrior? Got it lol the type to talk crazy online but couldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight... with nothing to offer in an intelligent conversation but internet empty threats that we all can laugh at. Which seat of the short bus did you ride as a kid?
No Amigo Truly Apologize You got the second I woke up. But all Kidding aside Mapex in my opinion and alot of others would agree have not made 1 product worth a damn. I'm comparison Ddrum and Ddrums Dios Maple is as good as DW Drums Maple.

SpinaDude

Reaction score
Yeaaaahhhh....so this is taking a strange turn...

But, no personal experience with ddrum, but I have heard the same about QC.

I am a big Mapex fan and have had gear from them I will crow about for ages. The only drawback with Mapex, is getting custom sizes made. Takes forever and a day. Armory kits are solid and sound damn good. Jut have extra cash to re-head them. The stock heads are not good.

OutlawX

Reaction score
What???? Mapex ? Oh I see how this? We got Mapex Endorsement People here. As I said? Ddrum Max Series Will Sh**t on any Pathetic Mapex Garbage. I'm done with you Mapex Losers. Go play your world-class Mapex

Attachments

dirtysicks

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Did dDrum take you in as a young lad with no home and raise you like Tarzan? Did dDrum softly caress your scalp and tell you that everything will be ok during the rough periods of your life? Did dDrum whisper sweet nothings in your ear and tell you that you'd be the next Vinnie Appice if you stuck to it and never gave up on your dreams? If these things did happen, then I could understand your extremist views on dDrum. Please post a diagram of where Mapex hurt you.

Tornado

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
What???? Mapex ? Oh I see how this? We got Mapex Endorsement People here. As I said? Ddrum Max Series Will Sh**t on any Pathetic Mapex Garbage. I'm done with you Mapex Losers. Go play your world-class Mapex
You've got my attention. I'd like to hear how awesome Ddrum Max Series sound. Please post a video with you playing your Ddrum Max kit.

dirtysicks

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Yeaaaahhhh....so this is taking a strange turn...

But, no personal experience with ddrum, but I have heard the same about QC.

I am a big Mapex fan and have had gear from them I will crow about for ages. The only drawback with Mapex, is getting custom sizes made. Takes forever and a day. Armory kits are solid and sound damn good. Jut have extra cash to re-head them. The stock heads are not good.
This took a strange turn a long time ago when he found this post and decided to make an account just to unintelligibly fight for the honor of dDrum on a 6 month old thread. Got hilariously worse when he threatened to show up at my home and slap me, and supremely asinine after his subsequent posts lol.

OutlawX

Reaction score
Did dDrum take you in as a young lad with no home and raise you like Tarzan? Did dDrum softly caress your scalp and tell you that everything will be ok during the rough periods of your life? Did dDrum whisper sweet nothings in your ear and tell you that you'd be the next Vinnie Appice if you stuck to it and never gave up on your dreams? If these things did happen, then I could understand your extremist views on dDrum. Please post a diagram of where Mapex hurt you.

dirtysicks

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
No Your Mom did that. But Chill Out Mapex is the best. You Was Right Amigo. Mapex is best drums in the world.
Nah my mom never tolerated stupidity and fake thuggery online. Plus my mom would've taught a better come back than using the "your mom" angle too. I think dDrum sent you an "Online Trolling for Dummies" manual with that Max kit bro lol

SpinaDude

Reaction score
My guess is the bathing suit area.

SpinaDude

Reaction score
Dude Relax . If you know something I don't know about Mapex ? But if Mapex made a kit that I wouldn't mind
Dude, what's up with all this? OP came in with a legit question and he got his answers. Only ddrum kit I have ever seen in person was what looked to be a second hand kit in a low rent music shop. There was nothing impressive about it, but to be fare, I didn't hit it. Bottom line here, and I think I speak for about 90% of the people here, we ALL WANT to see great drum kits, no matter who makes them. Sure we all have our biases, likes and dislikes, but there are very few people here who live to sheeet on a product simply because of the brand.

And...wait a minute...why am I reasoning with a 13 year old?

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
Sure we all have our biases, likes and dislikes, but there are very few people here who live to sheeet on a product simply because of the brand.
Actually buddy there are a whole lot on this site that “sheeet” on Mapex Just for the name on the bass head. Sad really.