Deep discounts on new PAISTE's - all models

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Don't want to clog up retail row but thought I should post another time with a better title so that the offer is more obvious.

Limited store hours for calls but please shoot us an email directly at sales@azdrumshop.com and mention DFO Paiste sale and the specific models you are looking to purchase for the fastest response. We will reply ASAP within 24 hours.

Lots of 602's, etc. in stock for fast shipping... Let me know if can help save you a bundle on a new pie!

Ron
Arizona Drum Shop
480-947-2222
sales@AzDrumShop.com

Reaction score
Hi F,
Paiste tells me I can't type prices below MAP up for the public to see. Shoot me a quick direct email and I'll get prices to you pronto.

Currently they are only offering 602 SE's in 14"... 15's only in "Medium", which I have here in stock.

We have other 15" models in-stock, including 2002 SE's. I'll keep an eye out for your email.

Thank You,
Ron
sales@AzDrumShop.com

Reaction score
Hi F,

I was just on the phone with Paiste, USA. That model was a one-time run about 7-8 months ago and there are no current plans for more. They are not in the current model line-up. If that model is a must have, grab them where you can! :)

Please send any further communication through a direct email at sales@azdrumshop.com.

Thank You,
Ron

florian1

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I can attest that you certainly get a very deep discount on new Paistes from ADS. Very pleased with my service from them and thrilled at what I paid for a new 2002.

F

florian1

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Ron,
Pie showed up today....EXCELLENT packing job, seriously, they could have dropped it off the Empire State building and it wouldnt have had any damage. Thanks for the excellent pricing, prompt (same day) shipping and excellent pack job! Couldnt be happier!

F

Hop

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hey Ron! Hope you're doing well too.

All is well, and my schedule is clearing up a bit and I may finally be able to use your suggestion about taking a listen to the cymbal set... and I'm hoping to take a little side trip to AZ when I go to visit frinds in NV. I will be sure to reach out before setting those plans in cement.

I don't have any plans for NAMM. I hate to say the last time I was there was in the mid-80's, the highlights were annoying "Sugarfoot" (Johnathan Moffett) and hanging out with Jim Chapin for the better part of an afternoon... that seems like forever ago!

Latest posts