Delaney & Bonnie & Friends Copenhagen (December 12, 1969)

jakeo

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been watching interviews with Bobbly Whitlock and he mentioned their only European tour. Pretty cool - the sound is not the greatest but it's really interesting. Gordon on Camco's (I'm pretty sure)

Delaney Bramlett, Bonnie Bramlett, Eric Clapton,, George Harrison, Rita Coolidge, Bobby Keyes, Jim Horn, Carl Radley, Jim Gordon

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coulda done worse with that backup band. They seem to be able to hold the groove together. ;)

lamartee

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was always a big big fan. Was at this Friday night late show, quite some time ago but it is one I will always remember.
1611712306401.png

lamartee

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. That would have been a helluva weekend to see a couple of shows.
Not looking to take this thread in another direction but when I think back about the lineups of the shows I went to in the late 60's-early 70's, they were pretty effing amazing.
This place was a another favorite haunt of mine, was at the Procul Harem show. Yes was the opener, King Crimson the second act and Procul Harem was the headliner. The "Fragile" album had been released maybe a couple weeks before this show. Rick Wakeman had just replaced Tony Kaye and Bill Bruford (yeah!) was still the drummer. Quite honestly it was a long time ago and things were very hazy in more ways than one back then but I remember that Yes blew me and the house away.
Robin Trower had left Procul Harem a few months prior to this show but the mighty B.J. Wilson was drumming. Quite a show!
Marty
1611798913715.png