Desperately seeking Floor Tom

DavCharles

Reaction score
Does anyone out there have a 14 x14 Slingerland Silver Sparkle Floor Tom in good condition they'd like to sell? If so, thanks for letting me know!

DavCharles

Reaction score
Hello Robthetimekeeper. I've been drumming most of my life, too, and have waited a long time to add this to the Slingerland set I got when I was thirteen. You made my day. $360 plus shipping is fine. I live in Paris, France, so I'm expecting the shipping to be costly. Just let me know how much and we'll take it from there.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

David

DavCharles

Reaction score
Hello Robthetimekeeper. I've been drumming most of my life, too, and have waited a long time to add this to the Slingerland set I got when I was thirteen. You made my day. $360 plus shipping is fine. I live in Paris, France, so I'm expecting the shipping to be costly. Just let me know how much and we'll take it from there.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

David

Tama CW

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
When I was looking at shipping a $350 snare drum to Madrid, Spain last year shipping was about $83. Along with insurance and VAT the final tally was around $550. No idea what France's fees are. Note that USPS only covers the package on the ground in the USA. After that you need something else. When I was considering doing this I decided going through Reverb (6.4% fees) was the safest route as they would cover the package to the buyer's door step. And if you use their shipping option, the savings in Reverb shipping vs doing it on your own might just net out the 6.4% fees to 0%. That's been my general experience with them.

Last edited:

DavCharles

Reaction score
When I was looking at shipping a $350 snare drum to Madrid, Spain last year shipping was about $83. Along with insurance and VAT the final tally was around $550. No idea what France's fees are. Note that USPS only covers the package on the ground in the USA. After that you need something else. When I was considering doing this I decided going through Reverb (6.4% fees) was the safest route as they would cover the package to the buyer's door step. And if you use their shipping option, the savings in Reverb shipping vs doing it on your own might just net out the 6.4% fees to 0%. That's been my general experience with them.
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to send me that info, which was extremely helpful. I'm looking into shipping via Reverb and will let you know what transpires.

Latest posts