header.nohb.html

DFO at Chicago?

Troyh

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kirk.

You bet. We will be in booth #10 just down from Mr. Cooper, Randy and Bun E. Rob just sent me the banner for the site and I've got to get it to Ben.
I can't wait.

Drumjinx

Drum manufacturer
Reaction score
Never been before, so I am really looking forward to it. It will be nice to put a face to the names here on DFO.
Flight, rooms and booth are already booked! See you there.

Reaction score
Hey!! Keep the noise down at your booth you guys! We're tryin' to sell some drums. Join us for a brew at beer thirty.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm in charge of our Chicago office at work now. I'm trying to talk them into me needing to go in May to the office :)

JDZ

Asst. Manager, rhythm section
Reaction score
Hey!! Keep the noise down at your booth you guys! We're tryin' to sell some drums. Join us for a brew at beer thirty.

I'm jonsin' for some of those CHIPS! We'll need to work out a deal on a couple of bags.

DZ.....your booth neighbor

SoCaDrummer

Reaction score
I'll be there running the Taye Booth. Very excited to return after a 2 year absence. Looking forward to seeing all my friends.

Todd

Reaction score
All reet!! Todd Trent in the house at the Chicago Show! See you there Todd.

brianb

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Can't wait! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Glad to hear you'll be there Todd.

Troyh

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Alrighty Todd!
Dave you staying at the same place? It was close enough, (staggering distance) from the show.
We have talked about just renting a RV and camping in the fairgrounds, but I don't know if it permitted and if my brain could take it. :)

JDZ

Asst. Manager, rhythm section
Reaction score
Alrighty Todd!
Dave you staying at the same place? It was close enough, (staggering distance) from the show.
We have talked about just renting a RV and camping in the fairgrounds, but I don't know if it permitted and if my brain could take it. :)

Cooper is in charge of booking the room and he has decided we will be staying at the Hilton this year. Now I'm going to have to purchase an ascot and George Hamilton style, velvet loafers. He says it is 6 mi. from the show.

RV? I'm not so sure about that idea.

DZ

R

RickP

Marisa and I won't be able to make it this year , we held a 90th. Birthday party for her Mom in Rhode Island that ate up all our Chicago trip cash, not to mentio. i have bought too much gear this year already. :)

Bun, Kat and the rest, we will definitely see you at next years show.