DFO T-Shirts

DrumWhipper

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I remember at one time there were some DFO t-shirts for sale. Are they still available?

drummerjohn333

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Search for shirt and find the thread about it, message the OP or something like that.

I'm gonna wear mine tomorrow (thanks for the idea)

komodobob

DFO Master
Reaction score
I think Ben took orders and had just enough to fill that. I bought two and they both are starting to look kind of ratty. Maybe we can convince him to do another run of them?

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, no T shirts in the works now, hang on to the one you have could be be a collectible.

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
If you will give permission to use the logo and the art, I MIGHT be up for running an order.... I have access to the shirts, thats no problem, I am just unsure of the number of shipments I would be making after the order was delivered... hum... maybe I need to think this through more!

Tigerdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I was hoping for the DFO complementary steak knives. You know the ones with the Vic Firth handles. I thought you got them free after so many posts.

Heartbeat

Advanced Heart Guru
Reaction score
This was the first version when Chris owned the site....

I've used Teespring.com to set up several band merch stores. It costs nothing to set up. You provide the graphic and choose the items you want it printed on, they print and ship the items, then pay you the profit through Paypal. Slick and easy. Just FYI for Ben.

5 (2018_02_24 14_17_09 UTC).jpg

msum

Reaction score
Do shirts come with a free Mr Carlos?

I’d be interested in T-shirts - I missed out on the last run.