DO NOT SEND MONEY TO:

GrandpaCleve

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
DO NOT SEND MONEY TO: Osbey Shasta, Osbey Holmes or Vince Brooks. They ripped me off. Had me send Osbey funds around Thanksgiving. Emails stopped once funds were clear and ended communication all together. I wanted to know the tracking info so the box wouldn't sit on the porch. Then he tuned off his cell phone. Around the TX area. Vince started by emailing me that Osbey might have a 9x13 that he wants to sell. Not sure if the moderators can help in any way? See wanted thread.

Last edited:

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't recognize the names. Are they members on the forum or did you make contact with them using another site?

Reactions: JDA

Rich K.

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was the $ sent to Atlanta, GA?

cashmanbashman

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was the $ sent to Atlanta, GA?
Take this information from Rich and see if the Police will help? After all it is a crime pulling this type of poopy.

T.knapp87

Reaction score
Vince Brooks emailed me about Osbey having a 13" tom for me.
I just want to say THANK YOU! I am on a Halloween Forum and was looking for a birthday gift for my son. The same exact thing happened to me and because of you and me googling their name, I was saved from spending $145 on nothing! Let me know if I can provide info to police to help “catch” them!

Attachments

Latest posts