Drum Center of Portsmouth 10th yr. anniversary

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Yikes it has been 10 yrs since the shop opened, Shane and the gang are holding their annual bash this Saturday June 8th.
They always have some nice giveaways, lots of reps from manufacturers too, anybody going ?

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Plus plenty of room, I think it is the largest shop anywhere, close to 20k square feet.....and filled with all things
drums !

BillH2121

Reaction score
I ordered a set of Gretsch USA Customs from DCP a couple months ago and couldn't be happier with the purchase experience. Smooth transaction, quick delivery, and great follow-up service. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with DCP again!

halldorl

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have done business with Shane and the staff at DCP on many occasions. Service is second to none; shipping prices are always the lowest to Iceland and they respond to emails within the hour most of the time, even on weekends. Wish I could visit.

Bijan

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Dang it. I’m moving to Saco, Maine in six weeks. Looks like I’ll miss this. Definitely with hit DCP after the move though!

doubleroll

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Shane was instrumental in my Sonor SQ2 config and subsequent purchase...nice guy to boot.

singleordoubleheads

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
A great store. I recently ordered a set from them - all done via email/online and Shane has been great to work with. I also really enjoy their online videos. It's a store run by musicians for musicians.
Agree!! I have bought many goodies from them in the past few years--most notably my Pearl Crystal Beat Concert Toms w/matching bass drum! Would love to visit someday...

musiqman

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Love the shop. Im not an easy customer, but Shane went out of his way.

I expect my hard to find DW parts package #1 one of these days (custom clearance can take a while here).

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
I know they give away sticks, heads, accessories etc, but they also give away snares I think a $700
Noble and Cooley was given away last yr.

rdumas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Here's the schwag for the give away this year.

DCP.jpg

Ghostin one

Reaction score
I wish I was going! My Mainer friends say spring has been cold, grey, and rainy this year but this weekend looks to be clear and sunny.

It's a great store. The people who work there are patient and knowledgeable, and funny. And the store smells great!

I'm expecting the fedex driver with a new snare and hi hat stand today from DCP, can't wait.

Tomb

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I might go tomorrow if time permits. If I do I'll be sure to wear my DFO Tee :thumbup:

rdumas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'd wear one of I had one :)....I may be able to recognize Drawtheline55 (Ben) if he goes.