Drum Center of Portsmouth

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
I've driven by there a few times since they've moved. Can't wait to get up there during business hours. Looks like a great space, much more spacious than the last location.

Sonorholic

DFO Master
Reaction score
Shane and company have outdone themselves this time. I'm very bummed that I'm away gigging the weekend of their big celebration. I helped them a little bit with the move and the amount of work they did is pretty staggering. Drop by if you have a chance.

gezz

DFO Star
Reaction score
You guys in USA have ALL the best stores..
Here in UK my favourite drum store is www.grhamamrusselldrums.com but he is 500 miles away!! So all done through mail order..

Gerry

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
It really is awesome, maybe the largest drum shop....anywhere, I live all of 20 minutes from the shop.
So I have been there a few times....drums, cymbals, snares, hardware a plenty.

June 3rd should be rocking in NH

rdumas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I went over a couple times and helped with the move as well as built a few kits. Place is 20,000sq ft I believe, all drums. I am def going to try and make the anniversary/grand opening. If any of you DFO'ers are going we should try and meet up. I only live about 15 minutes away.

bonzoleum

BONZOLEUM
Reaction score
gezz said:
You guys in USA have ALL the best stores..
Here in UK my favourite drum store is www.grhamamrusselldrums.com but he is 500 miles away!! So all done through mail order..

Gerry
Gerry, I always here Brits say that. You guys need a Guitar Center type chain.
I was in Liverpool ten years ago and the music stores I visited barely had any decent drum stuff.

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
DWSlingerland45 said:
I'm gonna miss the event but not the new store. Wife and I will be up that way Memorial Day weekend.
Same here. A trip there might be worth the extra mileage on my rental!

Tomb

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on going to the grand opening on June 3rd, barring an unforeseen circumstances. I'll wear my DFO Tee, or make some type of dfo sticker to wear.
I would be nice to meet up with other dfo'ers

Latest posts